Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
- Near recreation destinations like Toyota Stadium, Frisco Commons Park, The Ford Center at The Star and KidZania
- Zoned for highly acclaimed Denton ISD, which includes Union Park Elementary, Navo Middle School and Ray Braswell High School
- Convenient to shopping, dining and entertainment at The Windsong™ Ranch Marketplace and Little Elm Corners
- Easy access to US-380, Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayborn Tollway
- Near major employers like HP®, Frito-Lay®, Liberty Mutual®, Toyota and Boeing
- Short drive to Lewisville Lake
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Scott L, Aubrey, TXSee More
- Susan S, Aubrey, TX