Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Call for information
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Planned sports field
Planned hiking trails
- Zoned for highly rated Northwest ISD; Justin Elementary School adjacent to community
- Easy access to I-35 and HWY. 114 for quick commutes to Fort Worth, Denton, Westlake and Grapevine
- Convenient to major employers like Alliance Town CenterSM, Gateway Business Park, BNSF® and Bell
- Near recreation destinations like Texas Motor Speedway®, Eagle Mountain Lake, Hawaiian Falls Roanoke™ and historic downtown Justin
- Close to shopping and dining at The Shops at Highland Village, Denton Town Square and Tanger® Outlets
- Only a 30-minute drive to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
Texas Motor Speedway
Alliance Town Center
Eagle Mountain Lake
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Scott L, Aubrey, TXSee More
- Susan S, Aubrey, TX