Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- Easy commute to uptown Charlotte via I-77 South
- Conveniently located near local shopping, dining and entertainment
- Serene country setting of rolling hills and woods
- Close to two of Charlotte’s premier golf destinations, NorthStone Country Club and Skybrook Golf Club
- Near Blythe Landing Park for Lake Norman access
- Short drive to Discovery Place Kids®, Holbrook Park and Huntersville Family Fitness and Aquatics Center
Bank of America® Stadium
Ramsey Creek Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Enclave at The HillsView Community Location
11019 Redcoat Hill Ln.Huntersville, SC 28078From I-77 North, take Exit 19A/I-485 Inner North and keep right to take Exit 23C/Hwy. 115/Huntersville. Turn right on Hwy. 115 North/Old Statesville Rd. After 0.5 mi., turn right on Eastfield Rd. and left on Asbury Chapel Rd. to community on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Richard R., Durham, NCSee More