Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Close to family friendly parks
- 1- and 2-story homes in the Morada suburb of Stockton
- Easy access to Hwy. 99 and I-5, for quick commutes to Sacramento, the Central Valley and Bay Area
- Shopping and dining nearby at Morada Ranch Shopping Center and Park West Place
- Near Oak Grove Regional Park for fishing, paddleboating, golfing and hiking
- Close to entertainment at Stockton Arena and Weber Point Events Center
- Minutes to the San Joaquin River for water recreation
Only 10 minutes to The Reserve at Spanos Park Golf Course
Just 15 minutes to Weber Point Event Center
Near Downtown Stockton Waterfront
Only a 15-min. drive to Lodi wineries
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Preserve at CreeksideView Community Location
10424 Allman Dr.Stockton, CA 95212From Hwy. 99, exit Morada Ln. heading west. Turn right on Holman Rd., right on PFC Jesse Mizener St. and right on Allman Dr. Follow KB flags to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More