Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Close to family friendly parks
- Ranch-style floor plans within Patterson Ranch master plan
- Community parks; walking distance to Walnut Grove Elementary School
- Commuter friendly, with easy access to I-5 and Hwy. 99; less than 30 minutes to Tracy and Turlock
- Major Patterson employers nearby, including Amazon, RH and Grainger®
- Close to Henry Coe State Park and San Luis Reservoir for hiking, mountain biking and water recreation
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment
Two blocks from Patterson Ranch neighborhood park
Just a 5-minute drive to downtown Patterson
Minutes to The Historical Society Museum
Quick drive to Tracy Golf and Country Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Acacia at Patterson RanchView Community Location
632 Cheshire Dr.Patterson, CA 95363From I-5, exit Sperry Ave./Hwy. 130 heading east. Turn left on 2nd St., right on Walnut Ave. and left on Sycamore Ave. Turn left on Somerset Way and left on Cheshire Dr. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More