Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
From the high $400s Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Close to family friendly parks
- Ranch-style floor plans within Patterson Ranch master plan
- Community parks; walking distance to Walnut Grove Elementary School
- Commuter friendly, with easy access to I-5 and Hwy. 99; less than 30 minutes to Tracy and Turlock
- Major Patterson employers nearby, including Amazon, RH and Grainger®
- Close to Henry Coe State Park and San Luis Reservoir for hiking, mountain biking and water recreation
- Near shopping, dining and entertainment
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Justin, San Jose, CA