Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community walking paths, open space, pool and children’s play area
- Minutes to highly desirable schools, including Mary McPherson Elementary, Victory Middle and Meridian High School
- Near I-84, downtown Boise and Boise Airport for easy commuting
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment, including Lowe’s®, Walmart, Vista Village, Boise Towne Square, The Village at Meridian and Cinemark® Majestic Cinemas
- Convenient drive to area recreation, including Lucky Peak State Park, Lake Lowell Park and Bogus Basin
- Views of the Boise foothills, Shafer Butte and Owyhee Mountains
13 miles to downtown Boise
A short drive to Kleiner Park
An eight minute drive to Meridian Swimming Pool
2.5 miles to Roaring Springs Water Park
Just over five miles to Settlers park
Near Table Rock Trailhead
Meridian City Monument
1.5 miles to Victory Middle School
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
GraycliffView Community Location
4133 S. Colditz WayMeridian, ID 83642From I-84, exit S. Meridian Rd./Hwy. 69 heading south. After 1.2 mi., turn right on W. Victory Rd. and left on S. Kentucky Way. Turn right on W. Harris St., left on S. Graycliff Way and right on S. Colditz Way to sales center on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Lynn M, Spanaway, CASee More