Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Great shopping nearby
Near beautiful lakes
- 1- and 2-story homes within the Southtown master plan
- Community designed around Magnolia Park, which offers two planned baseball fields, a soccer field, walking trail, basketball courts, tot lots and picnic areas
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-80 and I-680
- Zoned for Travis Unified School District
- Easy access to shopping, dining and outdoor entertainment at Nut Tree Plaza and Vacaville Premium Outlets®
- Water recreation nearby at Lake Berryessa and Suisun Bay
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sweetbay at Magnolia ParkView Community Location
106 Mechanic Ln.Vacaville, CA 95687From I-80, exit Leisure Town Rd. heading south. Turn right on Alamo Dr., left on Vanden Rd., left on Newcastle Dr. and left on Mechanic Ln. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More