Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
- Commuter friendly; easy access to IH-35 and Hwy. 183
- Close to McKinney Falls State Park for camping, swimming, hiking, biking and fishing
- Convenient to major Austin-area employers
- Racing and entertainment nearby at Circuit of The Americas™ Formula One® Track and Germania Insurance® Amphitheater
- Close to Roy Kizer Golf Course
- Convenient to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
A short drive to downtown Austin
McKinney Falls State Park nearby
Only minutes away from Lady Bird Lake
An easy drive to Circuit of the Americas
Convenient to the Germania Amphitheater
Close to the Jimmy Clay Golf Course
Minutes to the Texas State Capitol
A quick drive to the Long Center for the Performing Arts
Lady Bird Lake nearby
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
McKinney CrossingView Community Location
7803 Tranquil Glade Trl.Austin, TX 78744From IH-35, exit William Cannon Dr. heading east. Turn right on McKinney Falls Pkwy. and left on Grand Regency Way into community.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Myra S. , Bastrop, TXSee More