Located just 24 miles southeast of Tucson and near gorgeous mountain ranges, this town enjoys the perfect balance of rural and urban aesthetics.
KB Home in Vail
When you build a new home with us in Vail, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Vail, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
The town of Vail was named for two cattle ranchers, brothers Edward and Walter Vail, who settled in the area in the late 1870s. A railroad route came to town soon after and for years Vail was a cattle shipping center, as well as a storage hub for a nearby mine. Today this fast-growing town gets a big economic boost from top-ranked University of Arizona Science and Technology Park that’s located in Tucson and employs over 7,000 people. But true to its small-town roots, you’ll still find a number of historical sites and natural wonders here. Some local highlights you won't want to miss include:
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park. This 2400-acre desert park is on the National Register of Historic Places. The cave was discovered in 1879 and archeologists believe it was used by prehistoric people. You'll also find a 128-year old working ranch with historical museum and research library.
- The Arizona Trail. Vail is proud to be one of the gateway communities for this stunning trail that extends 800 miles through the entire length of Arizona, from border to border. Hike, bike or ride your way along the trail and immerse yourself in the beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
Be sure to check out the 13-foot high "V" that appears near Acacia Elementary School. The sculpture was created by Cienega High School Construction Tech welding students and resembles two large railroad spikes positioned to form the letter "V."
KB model home in Vail, AZ
KB model home great room in Vail, AZ
KB model home kitchen in Vail, AZ
- Gabriela L., Tucson, AZSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.