Experience life in the fastest-growing community in Southern Arizona, where world-class companies, outdoor recreation, outstanding schools and beautiful scenery make this a wonderful place for families to call home.
KB Home in Marana
When you build a new home with us in Marana, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Marana, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Marana is located in Pima County, Arizona, just 23 miles northwest of Tucson and only 90 minutes south of Phoenix, a setting that has boosted the town’s status as an emerging hub for commerce and transport. Several prominent companies on the cutting-edge of science and technology are located in Marana, while aerospace, aviation services and defense industries also have a strong presence here.
Residents have abundant opportunities to enjoy the outdoors for health, wellness and family recreation. Marana features some of Arizona’s finest golf courses in this scenic desert setting, plus hikers of all skill levels can hit the trail for exercise and breathtaking vistas. Numerous public parks have swimming pools, playgrounds, Little League fields, splash pads, soccer fields, basketball, tennis and volleyball courts, and more.
- Marana Regional Airport. The gateway to Southern Arizona, this airport is a popular facility for executive travel, tourists visiting luxury resorts and general aviation.
- Ritz-Carlton Golf Course on Dove Mountain. This world-class resort features a 27-hole golf course designed by legendary golf champion Jack Nicklaus, who took advantage of the high Sonoran Desert setting to integrate strategy, variety and fair shot values into the design.
KB model home in Marana, AZ
KB model home great room in Marana, AZ
KB model home kitchen in Marana, AZ
- Gabriela L., Tucson, AZSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.