Homeowners in this small Arizona community enjoy a naturally stunning environment, abundant outdoor recreation and close proximity to shopping, dining and services.
KB Home in Gold Canyon
When you build a new home with us in Gold Canyon, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, delivering energy savings that help lower the cost of ownership, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Gold Canyon.
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
• A dedicated partner every step of the way.
• The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
• The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
• Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
• Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
• Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Gold Canyon is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinal County, Arizona, adjacent to the Superstition Mountain Wilderness. This scenic foothill location offers residents close proximity to thousands of square miles of public land for outdoor adventure and activity, including hiking, cycling, photography and camping. Golf enthusiasts of all levels can also enjoy the community's five 18-hole championship length golf courses and dozens more nearby. Gold Canyon offers a variety of small businesses, including coffee shops, restaurants and other services, with medical providers and hospitals just a short drive from home. The larger towns of Apache Junction and Mesa have additional retail and dining, plus national chain stores. Several local events that draw thousands of visitors every year are a must for fun and leisure!
• Gold Canyon Arts Festival. This one-day event features a juried art show that showcases metalwork, painting, drawing, photography and wood art — there are also live musical performances and food vendors.
• Arizona Renaissance Festival. This sprawling 50-acre village includes an artisan marketplace with 200+ shops, non- stop entertainment, a dining pleasure feast, tournament jousting, rides and more!
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More
©2023 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Current time frames before closing may be longer than originally anticipated. See sales counselor for approximate timing required for move-in ready homes. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.