This Arizona city is among the fastest-growing communities in the country, with a bustling economy, good schools, beautiful scenery, popular parks and outdoor recreation.
KB Home in Buckeye
When you build a new home with us in Buckeye, you’ll have the support of a team that’s committed to delivering an unparalleled, personalized experience. We also believe in giving you more. So whether it’s our spacious open floor plans, amazing design choices or the fact that our homes are designed to be ENERGY STAR® certified, there are so many benefits to buying a new KB home in Buckeye, it’s no wonder our customers have rated us the #1 Customer-Ranked National Homebuilder.*
When you build with KB, the difference is clear:
- A dedicated partner every step of the way.
- The opportunity to select your floor plan, exterior style and homesite.
- The ability to personalize with design choices you love.
- Only pay for the things that matter most to you.
- Energy- and water-efficient homes built with quality materials to lower utility costs and conserve natural resources.
- Improved indoor air quality to enhance your well-being.
Buckeye is a city in Maricopa County, Arizona, approximately 30 miles west of downtown Phoenix. Residents enjoy a suburban ambiance, boosted by easy commutes via five major highways, a municipal airport, as well as several nearby airports. The city’s stunning natural landscape encompasses 145+ square miles of land, with most areas offering breathtaking views of local mountain ranges. Buckeye homeowners enjoy a welcoming, vibrant sense of community, with a full calendar of family-friendly events that includes marathons, air shows, carnivals and fireworks. Numerous parks have amenities for youth sports, swimming, camping, hiking and more. Additional Buckeye highlights include:
- Sundance Park. Visitors have access to a large shaded playground, dog park, lighted baseball, softball, football/soccer fields, lighted sand volleyball courts, picnic ramadas and walking path.
- Verrado Golf Club. Enjoy 36 holes of championship golf designed by PGA Tour star Tom Lehman. Two challenging courses stretch 7,000+ yards on greens surrounded by magnificent views and rugged natural beauty.
- White Tank Mountain Regional Park. The county’s largest regional park spans 30,000 acres, and offers visitors abundant opportunities to bike, camp, hike, horseback ride, stargaze and picnic.
- Lawrence D., Phoenix, AZSee More
©2024 KB Home (KBH). No affiliation or sponsorship is intended or implied with the companies mentioned/listed, and all trademarks are owned by the respective trademark owners. Plans, pricing, financing, terms, availability and specifications subject to change/prior sale without notice and may vary by neighborhood, lot location and home series. Buyer responsible for all taxes, insurance and other fees. HOA applies. Move-In Ready homes may require up to approximately 90 days before available for closing. Photos may depict upgraded landscaping/options and display decorator items/furnishings not available for purchase, and may not represent lowest-priced or Move-In Ready homes. See sales counselor for details.