Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $334,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Biking trails nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Less than 8 miles to hiking, biking and camping at Catalina State Park
- Premier Northwest Tucson location with views of the Santa Catalina Mountains
- Close to shopping and dining, including La Encantada, Oro Valley Marketplace and Casas Adobes Plaza
- Convenient to I-10
- Near healthcare at Northwest Medical Center and Oro Valley Hospital
- Short commute to major employers, including Northwest Medical Center and Omni® Tucson National Resort and Golf Course
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Vista Del Oro ReserveView Community Location
9379 N. Agave Gold Rd. Tucson, AZ 85742From I-10 West, take Exit 246/Cortaro Farms Rd. heading east. Turn left on N. La Cholla Blvd. and left on W. Desert Topaz Way. Then turn left on N. Agave Gold Rd. and the communty will be on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ