Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $235,995 Homesite premium may apply*
San Antonio, TX
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to golf courses
- Brand new community amenities center with pool and playground
- Minutes to JBSA-Lackland
- Zoned for highly rated Medina Valley ISD schools
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 90 and Loop 1604
- Close to family friendly fun at SeaWorld® San Antonio
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at The Shops at Dove Creek, which features the new Flix Brewhouse™
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tierra BuenaView Community Location
11807 Black RoseSan Antonio, TX 78245From US-90 West, turn right on Grosenbacher Rd. Continue for .5 mi to community entrance on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More
- Amy, Boerne, TX