Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Cove at Westover Hills
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to medical facilities
Near popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
- Walking distance to family friendly entertainment at SeaWorld® San Antonio
- Shopping and dining nearby at The Shops at Dove Creek, which features the new Flix Brewhouse™
- Less than 3 miles to H-E-B plus!®, Walmart Supercenter and Costco®
- Quick drive to JBSA-Lackland
- Easy access to Loop 1604, Hwy. 151 and Loop 410
- Easy drive to Government Canyon State Natural Area for hiking, camping, mountain biking and wildlife observation
Adjacent to SeaWorld San Antonio
Just 10 minutes to Santikos Casa Blanca
Only 5 minutes to Northwest Vista College
Six minutes to Flix Brewhouse
Seven-minute drive to Hyatt Hill Country Resort
Five-minute drive to Northwest Vista College
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Cove at Westover HillsView Community Location
Sales Office Coming Soon
From Loop 1604 West, exit Military Dr. heading east. Continue for 0.7 mi. to community entrance on the left. OR: From Hwy. 151, exit Military Dr. heading west. Continue for 1 mi. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan M, Converse, TXSee More