Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near popular restaurants
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Loop 1604, Hwy. 151 and Hwy. 90
- Close to shopping and entertainment at The Shops at Dove Creek, which features the new Flix Brewhouse™
- Minutes to H-E-B plus!®, Walmart Supercenter and Costco®
- Family friendly entertainment nearby at SeaWorld® San Antonio
- Zoned for Northside ISD, which includes Brennan High School
- Near Government Canyon State Natural Area for hiking, camping, mountain biking and wildlife observation
Only an 11-minute drive to Citibank Operations Center
Only 5 minutes away from Flix Brewhouse®
Easy drive to Hill Country Golf Club
Just 7 minutes to Northwest Vista College
Just 11 minutes to Santikos Casa Blanca
Only 11 minutes to SeaWorld® San Antonio
Only 11 minutes to Culebra Creek Park Trailhead
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Briarwood OaksView Community Location
Lemonmint Pkwy. and Maxwell HeightsSan Antonio, TX 78245From Loop 1604, exit Potranco Rd. heading west. After 1.6 mi., turn left on American Lotus and left on Lemonmint Pkwy. to model homes on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- John M., Seguin, TXSee More