Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $304,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to golf courses
- Master-planned community
- Dedicated community open space, parks, playgrounds, trails, pedestrian walkways and bike routes
- Easy access to John Wayne Pkwy. (Rte. 347) for quick commutes to Chandler, Mesa and Phoenix
- Commuter friendly; close to I-10 and Loop 202
- Near 22-acre city park with soccer field, football field, covered playground, stocked lake and tennis courts
- Short drive to the world-class, Troon®-managed Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
TortosaView Community Location
36405 W. San Ildefanso Ave.Maricopa, AZ 85138From I-10 East, take Exit 164/Queen Creek Rd./Hwy. 347 South and turn right on Queen Creek Rd. Turn left on W. Smith Enke Rd., right on N. White and Parker Rd. and left on Honeycutt Rd. After 2 mi., turn right on Terragona Blvd. and right on N. Alicante St. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More