Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Greenbelt homesites available
- Gated master-planned community with a basketball court, playground, ramadas and greenbelts
- Just minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient to I-17, I-10 and major employers
- Less than 10 minutes to South Mountain Park and Preserve
- Only a 15-minute drive to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Short drive to Ceasar Chavez Park, which features racquetball and basketball courts, baseball diamonds, a skate park and fishing lake
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Liberty ReservesView Community Location
2429 W. Jessica Ln.Phoenix, AZ 85041From I-10 East, merge onto I-17 South/US-60 East and take Exit 197/Durango St/19th Ave. Turn right on S. 19th Ave. and right on W. Southern Ave. to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More