Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $409,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Hiking trails nearby
- Gated master-planned community with planned playgrounds, ramadas, barbeques and picnic areas
- Minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment
- Convenient to I-17, I-10 and major employers
- Less than 10 minutes to South Mountain Park and Preserve
- Only a 15-minute drive to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Short drive to Cesar Chavez Park, which features racquetball and basketball courts, baseball diamonds, a skate park and fishing lake
Near South Mountain Park and Preserve
An easy drive to Dobbins Lookout at South Mountain Park
Just minutes away from local hiking trails
Community walking paths
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Dobbins Manor ClassicsView Community Location
3031 W Thurman DrivePhoenix, AZ 85339From I-10 East, take Exit 138/Loop 202 South. Take Exit 70/Dobbins Rd. and turn left. After 4.3 mi., community is on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More