Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
Hiking trails nearby
- Convenient to Loop 202 and Hwy. 101
- Zoned for highly ranked school district
- Community picnic tables, barbeques, horseshoe pits, ramadas, bocce ball court and playground
- Close to Queen Creek Olive Mill, Schnepf Farms and FatCats Queen Creek
- Easy access to San Tan Mountain Regional Park and outdoor recreation
- Minutes to shopping at SanTan Village and Queen Creek Marketplace
Just minutes to the iconic Gilbert Arizona Temple
Just a short drive to scenic hiking trails
Only a 20-minute drive to the Gilbert Heritage District
Close to San Tan Mountain Regional Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
CordilleraView Community Location
2962 E Augusta AvenueGilbert, AZ 85298From I-10 East, merge onto 161A-B for Pecos Road/Loop 202 East, take exit 43/Lindsay Road, turn right onto on Lindsay Road, turn left at East Riggs Road, destination is on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Salvador V, Maricopa, AZSee More