Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Easy public transportation
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Single-story, single-family homes
- Easy access to Hwy. 14, Antelope Valley, San Fernando Valley and Greater Los Angeles
- Close to major employers, including Lockheed Martin Skunk Works® and Northrop Grumman
- Near multiple parks and Lancaster National Soccer Center
- Close to Antelope Valley College and Antelope Valley Medical Center
- Zoned for desirable Westside Union School District
Only 10 minutes to Apollo Community Regional Park
Near Antelope Valley Fair and Event Center
Just a short drive to The BLVD
Close to Museum of Art and History (MOAH)
Easy drive to DryTown® Water Park
Minutes to Rancho Vista Golf Club
Near Saddleback Butte State Park
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Juan S., Lancaster, CASee More