Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $584,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Castle Rock, CO
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Near entertainment and leisure
- Award-winning community clubhouse, pool, picnic pavilion, dog park, sports fields, tennis courts, parks and trails
- Minutes to Outlets of Castle Rock and Castle Rock Adventist Hospital
- Short drive to old historic city of Castle Rock for shopping, dining and entertainment
- On-site Sage Canyon Elementary School
- Zoned for highly ranked Douglas County School District
- Private open space homesites with valley views
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Terrain Oak ValleyView Community Location
2010 Peachleaf Loop Castle Rock, CO 80108From I-25, take Exit 184/Founders Pkwy./Meadows Pkwy. and head southeast on Founders Pkwy. Turn left on Copper Cloud Dr. At the roundabout, take the first exit for Autumn Sage St. Turn left on Castle Oak Dr. and left on Peachleaf Loop to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Joy I, Aurora, COSee More