Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site high school
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Charming community of 98 two-story, single-family homes
- Located within the Stanford Crossing master plan
- Walking distance to Lathrop Generations Center and Lathrop High School
- Multiple community parks and river trails nearby
- Nestled along the San Joaquin River for a variety of water recreation
- Convenient to I-5, I-205 and I-580; easy access to Dublin, the Central Valley and Bay Area
Just a 10-minute walk to Stanford Skate Park
Near Stanford Park
Easy walk to the trails along the San Joaquin River
Only a 15-minute drive to Manteca Park Golf Course
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Iron Pointe at Stanford CrossingView Community Location
544 Rosedale WayLathrop , CA 95330From I-5, exit Lathrop Rd. heading west (Spartan Way). Turn left on Golden Valley Pkwy. and right on Stanford Crossing. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Barbara Terry Blvd. Turn right on Rosedale Way to the sales center straight ahead.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Siboney R., Ceres, CASee More