Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- 1- and 2-story homes within the Roberts Ranch master plan, which features parks, wetlands and walking trails
- Commuter friendly; easy access to I-80 and I-680
- Easy access to shopping, dining and outdoor entertainment at Nut Tree Plaza and Vacaville Premium Outlets®
- Water recreation nearby at Lake Berryessa and Suisun Bay
- Close to Travis Air Force Base and David Grant USAF Medical Center
- Zoned for Vacaville Unified School District
Neighborhood walking paths
Only a 5-minute drive to Cypress Lakes Golf Course
An easy drive to Lagoon Valley Park
Community tot lot
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wildhawk at Roberts RanchView Community Location
771 Billhook DriveVacaville, CA 95687From I-80, exit Leisure Town Rd. heading south. Turn left on Fry Rd and left on Carroll Wy. At the roundabout, exit onto Billhook Dr. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More