Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Sterling Hills at Quarry Heights
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Beautiful hillside homes overlooking the Petaluma River and Sonoma Valley
- Great commuter location 32 miles north of San Francisco; easy access to US-101, Hwy. 37 and I-580
- Close to shopping and entertainment at Petaluma Village Premium Outlets® and in downtown Petaluma
- Paved riverside paths through the wetlands; near the Petaluma River for paddleboarding
- Only a 30-minute drive to Point Reyes National Seashore and Pacific Ocean
- Community recreation center, parks and hiking trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sterling Hills at Quarry HeightsView Community Location
514 Sapphire StreetPetaluma , CA 94952From I-101 North, take Exit 472A for Petaluma Blvd South/Kastania Rd.. Left on Petaluma Blvd. At the roundabout, take Crystal Ln. Right on Jacquelyn Ln. Right on Sapphire St. to community. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More