Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Plus cost of solar; homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Planned picnic area
Convenient to downtown
Near entertainment and leisure
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Single-family home community with park and playground
- Outdoor recreation nearby at San Joaquin Delta, Suisun Bay, Black Diamond Mine Regional Park and Mount Diablo
- Easy access to Hwy. 4, Hwy. 12 and I-680; 16 minutes to Concord and Pleasant Hill
- Close to major employers, including Bio-Rad Laboratories, Chevron, Shell and John Muir Medical Center
- Near shopping and entertainment at AMC® Brentwood, The Streets of Brentwood and Brentwood Golf Club
- Zoned for Oakley Union Elementary and Liberty Union High School District
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Cypress CrossingsView Community Location
708 Romana WayOakley, CA 94561From Hwy. 4, exit Laurel Rd. heading east. Turn left on Main St., right on E. Cypress Rd., right on Franklin Ln. and right on Romana Way. Follow KB flags to sales office.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Karen K., Rohnert Park, CASee More