- Berry Springs
- EastVillage - Classic Collection
- EastVillage - Heritage Collection
- Maple Creek
- McKinney Crossing
- Villas at McKinney Crossing
- Presidential Meadows
- Salerno - Classic Collection
- Salerno - Heritage Collection
- Sonterra - Cool Water
- Sonterra - Eastwood
- Sonterra - Rio Lobo
- Stagecoach Crossing
- West Canyon Trails
*Consistent with California energy regulations, new homes must be equipped with solar panels. These are not included in the posted price, but may be leased for a monthly payment, or purchased for an additional cost that may be eligible for mortgage financing. The required size of the solar system depends on several factors, including home size and climate zone. The installed solar system may reduce your monthly local electric utility company bill. For more information, see sales agent and Solar Energy System Addendum.
Estimated cost of an average-sized solar system:
- Assumed terms: Conventional 30–year fixed rate mortgage
- Estimated cost: $62–$70 per month (could be higher depending on interest rate)**
- Assumed terms: 20–year, zero-down lease program
- Estimated cost: $65–$86 per month***
Monthly cost estimates vary depending on location of home, interest rate if system is purchased, capacity and output of system if system is leased and other factors, and are subject to change without notice.
Click here for additional information on asterisked items.