Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Close to popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Commuter friendly; easy access to Hwy. 71, US-290, Loop 1 and Loop 360
- Less than 8 miles to shopping, dining and entertainment in downtown Austin
- Outdoor recreation nearby at Lake Travis, Lake Austin and Ladybird Lake
- Minutes to major Austin employers like NXP® Semiconductors and Advanced Micro Devices
- Near golf at Barton Creek Country Club, Grey Rock Golf and Tennis Club and Lost Creek Country Club
- Zoned for Austin ISD Schools
Just a short drive to Lady Bird Lake
Convenient to NXP Semiconductors
An easy drive to the Long Center for the Performing Arts
A short drive to Lady Bird Lake
Minutes to downtown Austin
Convenient to AMD
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Scenic Pass - Classic CollectionView Community Location
8002 Little Deer CrossingAustin, TX 78736From IH-35, merge onto US-290 West and exit Hwy. 71 North. Turn left on Silvermine Dr. and left on Little Deer Crossing.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Myra S. , Bastrop, TXSee More