Our Commitment to Accessibility
At KB Home, we're committed to providing content that can be accessed by everyone, including those with disabilities. In creating kbhome.com, we have reviewed the guidelines set by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Our website strives to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Success Criteria and is reviewed and updated to maintain our high standards.
Current Accessibility Features
The current accessibility features of kbhome.com include:
- Aria labels for descriptive content and inputs
- Image alt tag information
- Appropriate heading and semantic markup
- Text that can be read by assistive technology
- Web, mobile, and tablet browsers: We recommend using the latest versions of Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer, and continuing to keep your browser up-to-date.
- Enlarging text in desktop browsers: Hold down the "CTRL" (Windows) or "COMMAND" (Mac) keys and press the "+" and "-" keys to zoom in and out of the page.
- Adobe Reader: We recommend using the current version of Adobe Reader or, alternately, Adobe Reader 5.0 or later. Since Adobe Reader 4.0 and earlier versions are not accessible by screen readers, the content on this website in PDF format is tested with Adobe Reader 5.0 or later.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding accessibility of this website, please contact us via email, phone, or the form below:
Looking for a home? Please send us a note on the Contact Us page.
Already own a home, and looking for more information on KB Home's Limited Warranty? Please reference our Warranty Services page.
Accessibilty Feedback Form