Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $329,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
- Master-planned community nestled in the foothills of the Rincon Mountains
- Private, gated community with greenbelts and natural open space
- Award-winning Vail School District
- Near Colossal Cave Mountain Park and Arizona Trail; adjacent to Saguaro National Park East
- On-site Diamond Community Park, which includes ramadas, walking trails and climbing structures
- Just minutes to Rincon Valley Farmers and Artisans Market
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Silver Ridge at Rocking KView Community Location
13029 E. Iron Chief Dr.Tucson, AZ 85747From I-10 East, take Exit 267/E. Valencia Rd. heading east. Valencia Rd. becomes E. Old Spanish Trl. Turn right on Rocking K Ranch Loop and left on S. Bonanza Park Dr. Continue through gate and turn left on E. Iron Chief Dr. to sales center on the left. OR: From I-10 West, take Exit 279/E. Colossal Cave Rd. and turn right. Turn left on S. Camino Loma Alta, left on E. Old Spanish Trl., left on Rocking K Ranch Loop and left on S. Bonanza Park Dr. Continue through gate and turn left on E. Iron Chief Dr. to sales center on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ