Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Easy public transportation
Popular dining options
Entertainment & leisure
Biking trails nearby
- Less than 3 miles to University of Arizona
- Popular central location
- Near major employers, including Pima Community College Downtown Campus and Banner - University Medical Center Tucson
- Short drive to downtown Tucson for dining, music, arts and entertainment
- Minutes to parks, The Loop walking/biking trail and Mountain Avenue bikeway
- Less than 5 miles to Tucson Botanical Gardens
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Mountain EnclaveView Community Location
1133 E. Belay St.Tucson, AZ 85719From I-10 East, take Exit 256/Grant Rd. heading east. Turn left on N. 1st Ave., right on E. Halcyon Rd., left on N. Flash Ave. and right on E. Belay St. Community is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ