Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
- Less than 1 mile north of Club Rancho Sahuarita, which offers a variety of amenities such as a water park and fitness center
- Master-planned community with 10-acre lake, amphitheater, parks and mature tree-lined streets
- Less than a mile away from Rancho Sahuarita Marketplace for shopping and dining
- Just 4 minutes to Sahuarita schools
- Only 5 minutes to healthcare at Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita
- Easy access to I-10 and I-19
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon - Thu: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday, Dec 9th: Closed
Entrada Del Rio at Rancho SahuaritaView Community Location
920 W. Calle TikalSahuarita, AZ 85629From I-19 South, take Exit 75/Sahuarita Rd. and turn left. Turn left on S. Rancho Sahuarita Blvd., left on S. Avenida Mitla and right on Calle Tikal to community on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More
- Janice S, Tucson, AZ