Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Contact us for pricing
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
On-site elementary school
Near entertainment and leisure
Great shopping nearby
- Convenient access to I-10
- Amenities include open space, miles of paved walking trails, parks, sports fields and the largest splash park in Southern Arizona
- Only 5 minutes to state-of-the-art Gladden Farms Elementary School in the award-winning Marana Unified School District
- Convenient to shopping and dining at Tucson Premium Outlets® and The Ritz-Carlton®, Dove Mountain
- Less than three minutes to Marana Healthcare Center (MHC)
- Just 10 minutes to Marana Regional Airport
Community splash pad
Only 5 minutes to Gladden Farms Elementary School
Community walking trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Brookstone at Gladden FarmsView Community Location
12768 N Linder Dr.Marana, AZ 85658From I-10 West, take Exit 240/Tangerine Rd. and turn left. Take a right onto W. Crossroads Trail. W. Crossroads Trail turns left and becomes I-10 Frontage Rd./N. Interstate 10 Eastbound Frontage Rd. Turn left onto W. Moore Rd. and left again on Latimore Dr. Turn right on N. Linder Dr. and the community will be on the right.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Evelyn N, Marana, AZSee More