$219,990 – $276,990
- Waterfront homesites available
- Community pool and cabana; wetland conservation areas
- Low HOA; no CDD fees
- Close to Hillsborough County Schools, including Sessums Elementary, Rodgers Middle and Spoto High School
- Minutes to I-75 and US-41; short drive to Spurlino Family YMCA® at Big Bend Road
- Near major employers, including Tampa General Hospital®, St. Joseph’s Hospital-South and Amazon
From I-75 South, take Exit 250/Gibsonton Dr. and turn left toward Riverview. Turn right on US-301 South and continue for 1 mi. to community entrance on the right. OR: From I-75 North, take Exit 246/Big Bend Rd. and turn right. Turn left on US-301 North/Hwy. 43 North and continue for 3.5 mi. to community entrance on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $219,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $216,005 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.025% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/15/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.