$272,000 – $285,000
- Master-planned community with two separate amenities centers, each with a pool, clubhouse, basketball court and playground
- Across the street from the brand new South Fork East Community Park, which offers a multi-purpose athletic field, dog park and playgrounds
- Close proximity to Hillsborough County Schools, including Summerfield Crossings Elementary, Eisenhower Middle and East Bay High School
- Minutes to I-75; close to major employers, including MacDill AFB, Verizon® Communications and Tampa General Hospital®
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at Ellenton Premium Outlets® and Westfield Brandon
- Short drive to Spurlino Family YMCA® at Big Bend Road, Tampa International Airport, downtown Tampa, Little Harbor Marina and local beaches
From I-75 South, take Exit 246/Big Bend Rd. and turn right. Turn right on Hwy. 43 South/US-301 South and left on Ambleside Blvd. After 1.8 mi., community will be on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $272,000 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $267,073 with interest rate of 4.125% and APR of 4.882% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/19/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.