$271,990 – $344,990
- No CDD fees
- Gated community with planned pool and cabana
- Commuter friendly; just minutes from I-75, Hwy. 70 and Hwy. 64
- Convenient to local beaches, including Siesta Key, Lido Key, Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key
- Close to dining, shopping and entertainment at The Mall at University Town Center and Lakewood Walk Plaza, and in downtown Lakewood Ranch and Bradenton
- Near Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens®, Nathan Benderson Park and Sarasota Jungle Gardens
From I-75, merge onto Hwy. 70 East and continue for 4.5 mi. Turn left on Lorraine Rd. After .25 mi., community entrance will be on the left.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $308,990 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $303,393 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.987% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/9/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.