Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
Near popular restaurants
Near entertainment and leisure
Hiking trails nearby
- No CDD
- Commuter friendly; just minutes to I-4, I-75, I-275, US-92 and US-301
- Close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Westfield Brandon
- Minutes to Eureka Springs State Park, which features gardens with tropical plants, flowers and boardwalks
- Zoned for Hillsborough County Public Schools, which includes McDonald Elementary, Jennings Middle and Armwood High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Metropolitan Ministries, HCA® Florida Brandon Hospital, Amazon, USAA® and FedEx®
An easy drive to Mid Florida Credit Union Amphitheater
Close to Eureka Springs Park
Near walking trails
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Williams PointeView Community Location
9584 Clarkwild Pl.Seffner, FL 33584From Zephyrhills: From US-301 South, turn left on Mango Rd. and right on Joe Ebert Rd. OR: From I-75 South, take Exit 265/Hwy. 582 East/E. Fowler Ave. heading east. Turn right on Williams Rd. and left on Joe Ebert Rd.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Simone J., Gibsonton, FLSee More