Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $354,938 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Waterfront homesites available
Near local schools
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- No CDD
- Convenient to US-19, US-41, Hwy. 52 and Hwy. 589 (Veteran's Expwy.)
- Close proximity to state parks, including Werner-Boyce Salt Springs Park, Anclote Key Preserve State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Short drive to Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and Gulf beaches
- Zoned for Pasco County Schools, which includes Moon Lake Elementary, Classic Preparatory and Hudson High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Chevrolet®, HCA® Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, Amazon, PwC and Citi®
Near Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
Short drive to Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and Gulf beaches
Minutes to Crews Lake Wilderness Park and Beaumont Trails
Short drive to Meadow Oaks Golf and Country Club
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Legends PointeView Community Location
12384 Aston Dr.Hudson, FL 34669From Hwy. 589 (Veteran's Expwy.), exit SR-52 heading west. Turn right on Hays Rd. After 1 mi., community entrance will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Simone J, Gibsonton, FLSee More