Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Waterfront homesites available
Near local schools
Hiking trails nearby
- Convenient to US-19, US-41, Hwy. 52 and Hwy. 589 (Veteran's Expwy.)
- Close proximity to state parks, including Werner-Boyce Salt Springs Park, Anclote Key Preserve State Park and Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Minutes to Crews Lake Wilderness Park and Beaumont Trails
- Short drive to Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks and Gulf beaches
- Zoned for Pasco County Schools, which includes Moon Lake Elementary, Classic Preparatory and Hudson High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Chevrolet®, HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, Amazon, PwC and Citi®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Legends PointeView Community Location
12384 Aston Dr.Hudson, FL 34669From Hwy. 589 (Veteran's Expwy.), exit SR-52 heading west. Turn right on Hays Rd. After 1 mi., community entrance will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Simone J, Gibsonton, FLSee More
- Neil S, Valrico, FL