- Community amenities include a private, gated entrance, pool and clubhouse
- No CDD fees
- Commuter friendly; close to I-75 and US-41
- Five miles from Fishermen’s Village, the city’s epicenter for shopping, dining, fishing, entertainment, culture and recreation
- Minutes away from Punta Gorda’s charmingly restored historic district
- Low-maintenance 1-story attached villas
From I-75 South, take Exit 161/CR-768/N. Jones Loop Rd. heading west. Turn right on Taylor Rd. Continue for .9 mi. and turn right into community.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $244,900 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $240,464 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 5.016% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/27/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.