Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
North Fort Myers, FL
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Commuter friendly location
Short drive to the airport
Entertainment & leisure
- Commuter friendly; minutes to I-75 and US-41
- Short drive to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at historical Fort Myers River District
- Near Manatee Park, which features a waterfront, trails, manatee viewing and kayak rentals
- Zoned for School District of Lee County, which includes Bayshore Elementary, Oak Hammock Middle and Dunbar High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Lee Memorial Hospital, Gartner® Business Consulting, Amazon, UPS® and Comcast®
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Tue: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Bayshore CommonsView Community Location
6351 Brant Bay Blvd. #101North Fort Myers, FL 33917From I-75, take Exit 143/Hwy. 78/W. Bayshore Rd. heading west. Make a U-turn at Indian Creek Dr. After .5 mi., turn right on Brant Bay Blvd. to community entrance. Model homes will be on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Jennifer M, Bradenton, FLSee More
- Maureen, Clermont, FL