Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Short drive to the airport
Near entertainment and leisure
- Commuter friendly; minutes to I-75 and US-41
- Short drive to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Shopping, dining and entertainment nearby at historical Fort Myers River District
- Near Manatee Park, which features a waterfront, trails, manatee viewing and kayak rentals
- Zoned for School District of Lee County, which includes Bayshore Elementary, Oak Hammock Middle and Dunbar High School
- Easy access to major employers, including Lee Memorial Hospital, Gartner® Business Consulting, Amazon, UPS® and Comcast®
Near downtown Fort Myers
Convenient to Fort Myers Pier
Easy drive to Downtown Fort Myers
Short drive to Fort Myers Beach
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Bayshore CommonsView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Coves of Estero Bay
Coves of Estero BayFort Myers, FL 33908From US-41/Tamiami Trl., exit Island Park Rd. heading west. Turn right on Estero Bay Dr. to community entrance.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gerald D., Fort Myers, FLSee More