Join the interest list
- Quiet pocket neighborhood of 24 homes
- Close to Covington shopping, accesso ShoWare® Center and Sounder commuter train
- Short walk to Covington Aquatic Center and Covington Community Park
- Near Soos Creek Trail; short drive to Snoqualmie Pass
- Easy access to Hwy. 18 and 167
- Serene country setting
From Hwy. 167, exit S. 212th St. heading east. S. 212th St. becomes S.E. 208th St. Continue for 3.2 mi. and turn right on 148th Ave. S.E. Turn left on S.E. 224th St., right on 172 Ave. S.E. and left on S.E. 240th St. to community entrance on the right.