Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $622,950 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Easy public transportation
Close to popular restaurants
Close to golf courses
Outdoor recreation nearby
- Community park
- Less than 20 miles to Seattle, Bellevue and Tacoma
- Outdoor recreation at Snoqualmie Pass and Earthworks Park
- Short walk to Green River Trail
- Easy access to Hwy. 167, Hwy. 18 and I-5
- Close to Kent Station, accesso ShoWare® Center and Sounder commuter train
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Vern, Fontana, CA