Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $584,950 Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Convenient to downtown
Outdoor recreation nearby
Close to family friendly parks
Hiking trails nearby
- Oversized homesites ranging from 8,000 to over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Peaceful rural location
- Views of the Cascade Mountains and Mount Rainier
- Less than 1.5 miles to downtown restaurants, shopping, entertainment and parks
- Near Mount Rainier National Park and Crystal Mountain Resort
- Easy access to Hwy. 410, 18, 167 and I-5
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Tina S, Central Valley, CASee More
- Vern, Fontana, CA