Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Brightwood at North River Ranch
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Near local schools
- Waterfront homesites and conservation areas
- Community playground, fitness center, parks, event lawns, sports fields and clubhouses with pools
- More than 7 miles of planned mixed-use trails incorporating planned community bike-sharing program and fitness stations
- Walking distance to brand new Barbara A. Harvey Elementary and Parrish Community High School
- Planned commercial space inside development, including a day care, grocery store, restaurants and retail storefronts
- Close to I-75, US-41 and US-301
Amenity Center & Clubhouse
Amenity Center Pool
Amenity Game Room
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Mon - Thu: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Brightwood at North River RanchView Community Location
Off-site Sales Office at
Sawgrass Lakes I and II
Moccasin Wallow Rd. and Grand River Pkwy.Parrish, FL 34219From I-75 S, exit 97th St. E./Moccasin Wallow Rd. heading east. Take exit 229 and turn left onto Moccasin Wallow Rd.. After 3 mi, main community entrance is on the left.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Carlos R., Parrish, FLSee More