$419,490 – $469,990
- Beautiful terraced hillside location
- Near Mission Hills High School
- One of North County’s most affordably priced new-home communities
- Just minutes to Cal State University San Marcos and Palomar College
- Walking distance to the San Marcos SPRINTER light rail station
- Close to Hwy. 78 and I-15 for easy commuting
From Hwy. 78, exit Twin Oaks Valley Rd. heading north. Turn left on Richmar Ave. and right on Fitzpatrick Rd. to sales center.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $419,490 and includes principal, interest, taxes, homeowner’s insurance and estimated private mortgage insurance. Other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums are not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for a conventional 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $398,516 with interest rate of 3.625% and APR of 4.200% for the life of the loan and pays 5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/6/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.