Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
from $529,990 Homesite premium may apply*
Spring Valley, CA
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to family friendly parks
- Walking distance to Sweetwater Place County Park, which features an amphitheater, picnic area, exercise trail and tot lots
- Convenient to Hwys. 94 and 125 for easy commuting
- Steps to Monte Vista High School
- Minutes to Cuyamaca College
- Six miles to Sharp® Grossmont Hospital
- Just a 15-minute drive to downtown San Diego and Mexican border
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Gabriella L, Spring Valley, CASee More
- Al, Spring Valley, CA