Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Homesite premium may apply*
Explore on-site amenities and local services.
Close to family friendly parks
- Walking distance to Sweetwater Place County Park, which features an amphitheater, picnic area, exercise trail and tot lots
- Convenient to Hwys. 94 and 125 for easy commuting
- Steps to Monte Vista High School
- Minutes to Cuyamaca College
- Six miles to Sharp® Grossmont Hospital
- Just a 15-minute drive to downtown San Diego and Mexican border
Minutes to San Diego Gas Lamp District
Just a short drive to the famous Coronado Hotel
Close to 32nd Street Navel Station
Fifteen-minute drive to downtown San Diego
Near Cuyamaca College
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
No Move-in Ready Homes in this Community
Mon: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Tue - Sun: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
AuroraView Community Location
1915 Cicely St.Spring Valley, CA 91977From Hwy. 94 East, exit Sweetwater Springs Blvd. and turn right. Turn right on Austin Dr., left on Avenida Bosques and right on Boldo St. to sales center.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Ruben K., San Marcos, CASee More