Explore local schools, shopping, dining and recreationOpen neighborhood map
Explore onsite amenities and local services.
Planned swimming pool
Planned basketball court
- Future community pool, tot lot and sport courts
- Zoned for top-ranked Chino Valley Unified School District
- Minutes to Chino Hills State Park
- Quick commute to Orange County employment centers
- Convenient access to Hwys. 60, 71 and 91
- Near shopping and dining at Chino Spectrum Towne Center
Find a favorite plan to fit your life.
Email us with any questions, we're here to help
I love that KB is one of the few builders that still has a design studio and allows buyers to truly customize so much of their home. I really had a great home buying experience from working with a great sales rep., to an awesome designer, to a great team over at KBHS. The process was fairly easy and I love my new home.
- Taylor K.
How does building a home with KB work?
Buying a new home is one of the most exciting decisions you'll ever make, so we've broken it down step-by-step, so you'll know just what to expect.Read Article >
What to look for in a KB community.
Building better homes for a more sustainable future.
Discover how our energy- and water-efficient homes reflect our commitment to sustainability.Read Article >
- Rachel R, Fontana, CASee More
- Vern, Fontana, CA