$201,995 – $244,995
- Amenities include junior Olympic-sized pool with beach entry and splash area
- Commuter friendly; easy access to IH-35
- Shopping and dining nearby at New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside
- Convenient to three Comal ISD schools
- Near recreation destinations like Schlitterbahn®, Comal and Guadalupe rivers, and Landa Park
- Close to historic New Braunfels Square, which offers small-town charm
From I-35 North, take Exit 191/FM-306/Creekside Crossing and turn right. Turn right on FM-1101 to community on right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $235,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $231,720 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.989% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 12/6/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.