$175,995 – $217,995
- Conveniently located off of Loop 410 between US-90 and I-35
- Close to Lackland AFB and Port San Antonio
- Community backs up to greenbelt
- Close to outdoor recreation at Millers Pond Park, which offers a pavilion, football field, basketball court, playscape and stocked pond for fishing
- Convenient to the new Walmart and other shopping and dining
From NW Loop 410, exit Ray Ellison Dr. Stay on access road to community entry on right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $202,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $199,318 with interest rate of 4.25% and APR of 4.999% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 1/24/2020 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.