$276,995 – $300,995
- Texas Hill Country setting
- Easy access to Loop 1604 via Hwy. 16/Bandera Rd.
- Near major employers, including NuStar, Valero Energy, USAA® and University of Texas at San Antonio
- Amenities include a playground and picnic pavilion
- Convenient to shopping and dining at Bandera Pointe Shopping Center and Old Town Helotes
- Highly rated Northside ISD; less than a mile from Los Reyes Elementary School
From Loop 1604 West, turn right on Hwy. 16 (Bandera Rd.) outside the loop. Continue for 4.5 mi. to community on the right.
*Advertised monthly payments assume a sales price of $300,995 and includes principal, interest, taxes, insurance and estimated mortgage insurance premium only; any other fees such as HOA dues and lot premiums not included and will result in a greater actual monthly payment amount. Scenario assumes borrower qualifies for an FHA 30-year fixed-rate mortgage loan of $295,543 with interest rate of 4.375% and APR of 5.102% for the life of the loan and pays 3.5% down payment. Scenario assumes the buyer has good credit, sets up a tax & insurance escrow account for the monthly payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance, provides full documentation, and pays estimated closing costs of 3% of the sales price. Minimum credit scores apply. Not all applicants may qualify. Rates effective 11/20/2019 and subject to change without notice. This scenario is subject to underwriting guidelines and is available only for owner-occupied homes; nonowner-occupied homes are subject to additional restrictions and qualifying requirements.